View Full Version : Themes Problem

saggy2004
17-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Hey Guys,
I just bought, nokia 6630 yesterday.. I installed some themes on it... Themes get applied very fine, no problem with it..but don't know, HOW original theme automatically get restored...and it happens again and again, if u change ur theme to any other... Did anyone have this problem?

saggy2004
17-12-2004, 10:46 AM
I got the solution for my stupid problem.. actually, i installed themes on memory card...and if i remove memory card when mobile is ON, automatically nokia swiches to original theme...such a great feauture of nokia handsets...isn't it!....

N/A
17-12-2004, 06:21 PM
As the theme consist of files read/accessed off the storage memory (in the phone or on the memory card), if the theme is stored on the memory card, and the card is no longer present (and thus theme files are inaccessible), it is quite logical to revert back to a theme in phone memory instead.

What would be nice, though, is that if the memory card with the theme is reinserted, it was also detected and reapplied automatically. Perhaps some day...?

dhan_shh
19-12-2004, 09:53 PM
I've tried some themes d/l from Symbianthemes.com,only a few r working.When similar themes (d/l from zedge.no) all of them r working!!!!!!

pachi
21-12-2004, 03:24 AM
u guys are lazy...how hard is it to change your theme....what u want the phone to do everything for you.....

Unregistered765
22-12-2004, 01:49 PM
U should be able to copy your themes to the phone memory, that way when you swap out memory cards your theme will remain unchanged