View Full Version : 6630 compatibility

p51
08-12-2004, 09:54 AM
I have tried: YewNES, Vnes, GoBoy and Pico drive and non of them will run. I have emailed wildpalm and yewsoft asking about compatibility.

Also theres not currently an Agile Messenger version thas compatible either, i have emailed them as well.

6600 themes all work a treat, but the abiltiy to use one theme and use a different themes icons is missing. I have read the 6630 will accept themes which allow far more customisation than the 6600. Hopefully some will be made soon!

My 6630 was from the vodafone shop in bristol, i paid 90 for the phone on their 500min Anytime + 250 (83 picture/50 video)text bundle + all their free video and music downloads. And yes, i got the video stand free too.

p51
08-12-2004, 07:10 PM
So no one has tried any of the emulators yet?
Wildpalm emailed back saying a new version of GoBoy will be out in a few weeks.

Yewsoft emailed back and told me that it should work, its not on mine though.

sar|n
16-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Tried it on mine and didnt work. You open the goboy and the icon just flickers and does nothing. I have installed gamephone advance and that still worked but that was on a 3 day trial...

I payed 100 for mine, came with the video stand thingy... but i only got 100 free text messages + 50 video call minutes. However I did get a new bluetooth handsfree headset thrown in...was going for 100 retail in the store...

To be honest i dont really care how much it is as long as it is better the 3 and it isnt a motorolla...

Utenteanonimo64
17-12-2004, 11:45 AM
I have tried: YewNES, Vnes, GoBoy and Pico drive and non of them will run. I have emailed wildpalm and yewsoft asking about compatibility.

Also theres not currently an Agile Messenger version thas compatible either, i have emailed them as well.

I can tell you that Agile Messenger works fine on my 6630. I am using the version labelled for Nokia 6600, 7610, 6620 on their download page.

UA