View Full Version : Thank you Admins and Mods

MaleBuffy
13-10-2002, 01:39 AM
I would like to take this oportunity to thank you all for your help and support you provided to me and ppl on this forum! Since I registered and took part of the actuall posting process I have learned so much about my 7650! I would like to thank Rafe for creating this wonderfull community, all moderators that tolerated our weird moods some times!

My euphoria towards this forum does not come from chemical substances. :) Even though this post is kind of useless to the Symbian community, I have never experienced such understanding amongst human beings and felt like expressing this emotion. Even though I am kind of new here, i feel like knowing you all! I hope you have good luck and succeed in whatever you do!

Keep it real and be nice to eachother!

Regards,
MaleBuffy (The only thing I regret is not thinking about my username :-? )

upponalle
13-10-2002, 11:22 AM
This is the great thing with this forum, when you need help, you will definitely get it here and rather fast! And you can talk to anybody, about anything at any time... ;)
Don't worry about your username, this collection of weird names and avatars adds some additional fun to this forum! :P

Dazler
13-10-2002, 11:56 AM
You do realize you can change your username do you? :) (press profile)

I know exactly what you mean, when I first came here, all my answers were solved in matter of hours. I never left since :) don't feel the need to either, this community has everything :) what other forum has the developers actually posting and accepting comments about their apps.

Greetz
Dazler

whiplash
13-10-2002, 12:12 PM
you get your answers here quickly, more importantly a very friendly community! ;)

GhostDog
13-10-2002, 05:54 PM
The friendly thing i like the most.I've been in the Linux community long time now and i can tell you,i've had some hard time there,people are to moody and competitive so i learned to solve my problems alone or with a small group of friends.This is totaly diferent,i've never seen so well behaved admins/moderators.I hope its stays the same.
Thanks guys.

Dazler
13-10-2002, 06:42 PM
I've been in the Linux community long time now and i can tell you,i've had some hard time there,people are to moody and competitive so i learned to solve my problems alone or with a small group of friends.

Been there, done that.
They always have such big idea of themselves. Can actually write a book about those suckers :s

SwitchBlade
13-10-2002, 08:08 PM
I came from the BeOS community on the PC to the Symbian one, and the interaction seems very similar, which is nice.

Rafe
13-10-2002, 08:27 PM
I'm glad people find the community supportive, for me at least it makes doing the admin job a lot more fun.

I think also it is partly an ethos you'll find throghout the Symbian communinty, and is accentuated here because may nature this site is intended to be community run and a virtual community.

Rafe

venoMZ3
15-10-2002, 02:30 AM
I have to echo the sentiments above. This forum has been great for me in learning the 9290. Specifically, the one thread I really enjoyed was the one on favorite apps. You guys probably don't realize how helpful that really is/was for a newbie. Thanks all.