View Full Version : Pathway to Glory is Here. Read Our Exclusive Review

22-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Last week, All About N-Gage recieved one of the first review copies of Pathway to Glory ( After some intensive and hard fought battles on the N-Gage Arena, Ewan is finally ready to give his verdict. Here it is... the first Pathway to Glory review (, anywhere in the world. No previews. No demo builds. The actual product. And it looks like it's our first Mega Game.

22-11-2004, 02:25 PM
I have a question concerning the arena multiplayer mode, namely whether you are assigned to Allies or Axis troops or whether you can choose which party to join. If I can choose, it is of course the Allies I would go for, but so would everybody, I guess. (It's just a game, but still not an innocent matter.)

22-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Andreas, you can set your edefault Arena side to Axis or Allies, yes.

22-11-2004, 03:08 PM
I forgot to say thanks for your great review! (You didn't convince me to buy this game, but only because I have already pre-ordered it.)

25-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Edge, a very well respected UK video games magazine, gave PTG 8/10 in their latest issue which is pretty high for them and certainly unheard of for an Ngage game.

02-12-2004, 10:54 PM
I just bought Pathway to Glory today, and it is proving to be very addictive indeed! I even played the multiplayer game with GPRS and was suprised how easy it was compared to previous N-Gage Arena games. This games rules supreme! It is much better than most previous N-Gage games, you wouldn't believe.