View Full Version : Looking for partner to build Symbian dev center

nihkiruks
11-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a partner to build Symbian dev center in Eastern Europe.
I'm driving software development company with 7 years of experience in building web projects and perfect UI development skills and now I want to jump into the Symbian train.

I have an access to high and mid-level developers and all the infrastructure needed to proceed.
If interested plz e-mail me at martin@sitevalley.com

Regards,
Sergey.

x204
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
how about dev center at India which will work just for your requirements! drop me a mail at : nitin@ifluke.com for more information. thanks

TrungNguyen
15-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a partner to build Symbian dev center in Eastern Europe.
I'm driving software development company with 7 years of experience in building web projects and perfect UI development skills and now I want to jump into the Symbian train.

I have an access to high and mid-level developers and all the infrastructure needed to proceed.
If interested plz e-mail me at martin@sitevalley.com

Regards,
Sergey.

Dear sir,
Why don't you try Vietnamese Software development center for outsourcing? We provide software outsourcing service not only for American, European country but also we provide our service to other outsourcing company in Indian, China, Russia...
Please contact me for more detail about us. Drop me an email at trungnh@gdis.com.vn
Best regards,
Trung Nguyen Hoang

Toyan
18-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Wirelessly posted (Nokia 3100: Nokia3100b/1.0 (03.03) Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

how about dev center at India which will work just for your requirements! drop me a mail at : nitin@ifluke.com for more information. thanks

Hi whats up?