View Full Version : Flashing Screen

Paul Taverner
10-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or an "undocumented feature"!

When a call is received, the backlight to the screen flashes repeatedly on and off. This is v. annoying as it makes reading the name or number of the incoming call almost impossible.

Interestingly, if the backlight is already on when the call comes in...... then no flashing.

Can anyone help me turn this feature off?

Rgds

Paul

mart_is_good
10-10-2004, 07:07 PM
It does that on mine, I just thought it was a visual feature for when you have it on silent. I can read the name easily though.

Paul Taverner
10-10-2004, 07:54 PM
It does that on mine, I just thought it was a visual feature for when you have it on silent. I can read the name easily though.

:icon4: I have no problem with it on the "silent" profile.... great idea, lets you see there's a call....... but not on the "general" profile surely!

Paul

safrane
17-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or an "undocumented feature"!

When a call is received, the backlight to the screen flashes repeatedly on and off. This is v. annoying as it makes reading the name or number of the incoming call almost impossible.

Interestingly, if the backlight is already on when the call comes in...... then no flashing.

Can anyone help me turn this feature off?

Rgds

Paul

Mine does it in a different way, my screen and keypad illumination flashes respectively with the rythm of the melody playing :) may be its in all X's but mine lights up just the keypad illumination when I press the softkey to unlock the keypad until I press * :)

stuclark
17-01-2005, 11:48 AM
It's a feature in all X's. There's no way to turn it off. Sorry.