View Full Version : upgrading a threat or a blessing

Gnex79
10-10-2004, 08:42 AM
well i had been reciving problems with my SX1 heard about this fourm and then i posted a message over here people said that u should upgrade the phone soo i just sended it back to seimens Pakistan ... i checked the variant it was something like UK-de-it the variant which was avaliable on the internet was 12 and they installed 13 but that variant wasnt the same which was actually installed the the welcome logo was in arabic or something which i dont have any idea about it... now the phone is working fine i mean didnt hanged or acted up wot so ever but since they upgarded it i felt like the sounds are dieing up like the bells and all were souding pretty low now its completely dead i mean u cant hear a single sound from the speaker of the phone but if u attach a head set the phone is working fine and the problem is i cant roll back the variant which they installed cause when i try to install the correct one it says u have already an upgraded version ...... is there any way to find some help.

mrdjape
17-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Go to center again, they probably have fw 15 allready