View Full Version : Anyone using Futublog?

lakeywhite
21-09-2004, 03:26 PM
I would like to join the geekdom that is Blogging, I have downloaded Futublog but it hangs on 'Loading images' anyone else having troubles? Or can you recommend another application that is easy to use, as I don't want to be bogged down with anything that is too much hassle.

Mathias
15-10-2004, 12:05 PM
I would like to join the geekdom that is Blogging, I have downloaded Futublog but it hangs on 'Loading images' anyone else having troubles? Or can you recommend another application that is easy to use, as I don't want to be bogged down with anything that is too much hassle.

Hello! By an accident there was a wrong version of the client software on the web site for a month. There was some automatic system placing the software on the web and obviously it did not work. Due to this, some people have had to use a version that actually does not work. We truly apologize. If you download the present version available it will work just fine. If you contact me, we can give you additional free usage time as an apology. Mathias Calonius, Futurice