View Full Version : Help With Sx1 Formating!!! Please

savas
12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
hello everyone. I have siemens sx1. i had instoled same software java games and than deleted manualy. i thing i have deleted some files that demage my phone. now i can'nt write mms and my shortcut keys does'ns work. please tell me how to reinstall my mobiles software. i had upgraded my phone to fw 12v. but it does'nt solved my problems. and i would like to know did the new software will be the same. the games calendars and other stuff will be or not? and where can i get that software? Sorry fo my language errors. thanks right away..

willyboy666
13-09-2004, 01:58 AM
turn on your phone while pressing *and # ,its will format your phone .
if this didnt solve your problem then format the mmc too.
if not ,take it to service center

savas
13-09-2004, 09:35 AM
what to do next then i had formated my phone? how to rewrite my files to the phone?

tcob1
15-09-2004, 08:42 PM
what to do next then i had formated my phone? how to rewrite my files to the phone?

If you have done backups with the Data System, then do a restore :D

Anoymous
15-10-2004, 05:42 PM
After the format...
What will remove my SX1 phone?
My files or all of the Symbian OS?

N/A
15-10-2004, 06:44 PM
The Symbian OS will not be removed. The phone will be restored to the same state, more or less, that it was in when it left the factory where it was made. In other words, your information (pictures, sounds, messages, applications you installed in phone memory, settings, bookmarks) will be gone, but nothing else.