View Full Version : A games folder games link?

HyPeR
29-11-2001, 10:15 AM
ive just loaded 6 games & have added a link to all the games on my desktop.
I was thinkin is it possible to make a new folder called "GAMES" & add it to the desk 7 then in that folder make all the links to the games i want. so that the desk is not so cluttered?
I tried runner but the runner can just add a link of the app to the desk & not to any specific folder.
any ideas guys?

gaurav

Manowar
29-11-2001, 01:39 PM
Hi,

Im not sure, but I think what you say is not possible. If you create a direct access to a folder on your desk, when you use this direct access, File Manager will be opened. It will not work as you want.

Regards.

elrond
29-11-2001, 09:04 PM
There is apllication called "Extended Extras". But it is available only for 9110. From AH Creations.

HyPeR
30-11-2001, 06:56 AM
yes u are right...the 9110 had some really good software...am really waiting for graphis point for the 9210... lets hope it does.
anyways thanks...

gaurav

08-12-2001, 08:54 AM
You can always use one of the default buttons (office , internet). Move all the games there. There's a "move" menu option.

SwitchBlade
08-12-2001, 01:53 PM
I've moved all the communications related stuff from extras to internet and the other work'ish' related stuff like calculator to office, leaving extras with control panel and my games in it. With that control panel is my preffered link in my extras so I've put that at the end of extras. Makes things rather neater I think.

Flipside

HyPeR
09-12-2001, 09:18 AM
thanks for that. but if i move things to lets say internet, i will have to open it & internet will be open most of the time & that takes up memory. my intention was to create folders & then be able put it on the desk. so that as little as possible is open & be able to open the apps from the desk itself.
anyways i had not seen this "MOVE TO..", this is a good thing.
everday i discover something new. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ciao

gaurav