View Full Version : problem syncing with bluetooth

finkfankfunk
30-08-2004, 03:59 PM
i cant seem to manage to sync my phone to my pc via bluetooth (or infra red). 'mrouter' says that it is connected, but the 'sendo pc connect' software tells me that there is no phone connected. I can send files to and from the sendo x via bluetooth but can't sync. Does anyone know why and how i can solve this?

Many thanks for your help.

SPEEDMAN
30-08-2004, 04:45 PM
my idea is PC CONNECT doesn't work with bluetooth. use the USB cable.

thank you

schoeli
30-08-2004, 07:59 PM
take a look at this thread:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27195

use google or something else to find the tool. apply it and then everthing works fine :)

TELSON
30-08-2004, 08:43 PM
According to the manual, pc connect supports bluetooth! I only have infrared on my pc and it works perfect.
The problem you described sounds to me like there's a malfunction between the pc connect and the mrouter and that is 90% because you haven't installed the phone's driver, so the software cannot communicate with the device! I suggest you install the driver yourself. To do that, try the following steps ( the info is for winXP):

1) Go to control panel > Add hardware. Windows will start scanning for new hardware
2) If no new hardware is detected it'll ask you if you have already connected the hardware to the pc ( I suggest you do not connect the phone yet!!!!) Select the Yes, I have already connected the hardware to the PC
3)Scroll down the list and select the Add new hardware device
4)Select the Install the hardware that I manually select from the list
5)Show all devices
6)Have disk
7)From the cd rom select the Drivers folder and select the folde according to your operating system!

If that doesnt works, go to control panel > Add Remove Programs and uninstall both Sendo X and Sendo PC Connect. Restart PC and reinstall again!! ;)

Hope that helps!!

Ali_Naderi
05-10-2004, 01:42 AM
I had a really hard time on the same problem , i could send files from phone to pc , but couldn't transfer files from pc to phone. also no bluetooth serial port connection . every thing seemd to be ok but no connection between pc & phone for use of pc suit. after 2weeks using infrared ; suddenly i found THE DRIVER OF MY BLUETOOTH ADAPTER was the problem and now I'm using my CHORONOS bluetooth adapter with MSI bluetooth driver!!!! and it really works. try this... it won't let you down! TRUST ME !

boogieindubai
06-10-2004, 03:06 PM
i have the same problem connectin my x to the pc connect software via BT, i cant get it work on one of the virtual comports, it doesnt find my phone. on the other hand i can work "bemused" (great ass prog for controlling ur winamp/wmp from ur x:D) on comport 5 . but when i am runnin pc connect and have the mrouter on comport 5, bemused tells me that another program is usin comport5 although the mrouter doesnt find my phone on compoirt 5. hmm kinda frustrating because i luv to have everythin work perfectly:(