View Full Version : Problem with MMS on the Sendo X?

christian_
29-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi all,
I am eventually going to buy a Sendo X, but I just wanted to ask if there was some problem with MMS? I read somewhere on this forum that someone had problems with it.
And also, has the unit a built in FM radio?

TELSON
29-08-2004, 09:47 PM
I haven't heard anyone complaining about MMS. Im not using MMS yet so I cannot comment on that, but I can tell you that there's NO built in FM radio

For more info regarding the phone's tech specs have a look at:
http://www.sendo.com/smartphones/features.asp

mobilewonder
31-08-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm virtually certain there are no problems with MMS. I use it ALL THE TIME! Theres just something special about taking a picture of a cold beer and sending it to your friends at work :)

jac57
02-09-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm virtually certain there are no problems with MMS. I use it ALL THE TIME! Theres just something special about taking a picture of a cold beer and sending it to your friends at work :)

well there is a problem with mine, mms the orange settings are excactly the same as the ones from my 7650 all worked fine on that phone have not successfully sent any with the x

SPEEDMAN
02-09-2004, 04:13 PM
these are personal settings depending on the network you're on. I suggest you contact your network for the settings. In this case, Orange.

christian_
02-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi all,
Many thanks for your comments. The settings from your provider, should they be for the Nokia 3650 or am I wrong now?

gOOdgRavY
03-09-2004, 07:27 AM
Hey, christian_
Yes, you can use the Nokia 3650 for over the air configuration. I did it where I live before Sendo got my providers included in their OTA list.
--gRavY

Hi all,
Many thanks for your comments. The settings from your provider, should they be for the Nokia 3650 or am I wrong now?

jac57
03-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey, christian_
Yes, you can use the Nokia 3650 for over the air configuration. I did it where I live before Sendo got my providers included in their OTA list.
--gRavY

well the settings i have on my 7650 for orange from the nokia site are exactly the same as the ones that have been downloaded from the sendo site