karkarlo
26-08-2004, 11:37 AM
http://ftp.sendo.com:45454/xupdate/page2.asp

Version Beta, required email and password for download

mart_is_good
26-08-2004, 02:05 PM
http://ftp.sendo.com:45454/xupdate/page2.asp

Version Beta, required email and password for download

Sadly it says not for public access. I wonder where you can get a username and password from...

Interblat
26-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Good question. The developer login doesn't seem to work for the firmware beta.

SPEEDMAN
26-08-2004, 08:53 PM
this information was strictly personal for everyone who received it.
In the email has clearly been stated that it was not to be spread on forums.

Copyrights were violated here :icon13:

cre8or
26-08-2004, 09:10 PM
speedman since it looks like you got access to this firmware, can you confirm me it gots portuguese menus and portuguese t9 ?

Please reply this is very important for me

Thank You

karkarlo
26-08-2004, 10:05 PM
this information was strictly personal for everyone who received it.
In the email has clearly been stated that it was not to be spread on forums.

Copyrights were violated here :icon13:

It has not been violated absolutely nothing in how much a download is covered from password.. :icon13:

to think instead that perhaps the presence of firmware beta indicates that the new official version is next to being distributed

SPEEDMAN
26-08-2004, 11:45 PM
i quote:

There is a new Sendo X firmware available for you now.
The change is enabled by the use of our SW upgrade tool (personal and restricted access only - no mention to this in web forums please).

anyway, i figure you just wanted to 'show off' the news, while strictly asked not to mention in the forums as this is a BETA firmware, for your testing, so that after a full release can be officially released.

Interblat
27-08-2004, 01:13 AM
And when can we expect to see the release of this updated firmware? An eager world awaits -- or, at least, I do.

Thanks!

karkarlo
27-08-2004, 01:48 AM
i quote:

anyway, i figure you just wanted to 'show off' the news, while strictly asked not to mention in the forums as this is a BETA firmware, for your testing, so that after a full release can be officially released.

no email :con?

the link it has been found on a forum..nobody has been able to unload upgrade even if servants indeed! Aspect official upgrade that I hope resolves at least the bug of the reception

SPEEDMAN
27-08-2004, 06:38 AM
which forum was that? :con?

it resolves some bugs

casatiel
27-08-2004, 07:10 AM
which forum was that? :con?

it resolves some bugs

Hi,
can you tell me something about the bugs that it resolves, and when we can download it ,please ?

Thank you .

SPEEDMAN
27-08-2004, 10:17 AM
nope, can't tell you. Email pollicy. Let's just say a lot of bugs will be resolved. I'm installing the beta firmware as we speak to see the result. Full firmware will hopefully be released next week.

casatiel
27-08-2004, 10:25 AM
nope, can't tell you. Email pollicy. Let's just say a lot of bugs will be resolved. I'm installing the beta firmware as we speak to see the result. Full firmware will hopefully be released next week.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards.
Stefano.

Matthia
27-08-2004, 10:48 AM

Just it must resolve network reception heavy bug otherwise Sendo must hear me...

SPEEDMAN
27-08-2004, 11:42 PM
i didn't have so much problems with the receiving, so i can't test if it goes better with this one.