What I Buy The ><imate Pocket Pc><

Or Wait For Upcoming >< Nokia 9500><

Plz Suggest Me Which Is Better.

And Value For Money ?

:thanks In Advance:
:cheerrs Mate:

RickyTec
25-08-2004, 11:02 PM
I´m a symbian user (or was :mad: ) so probably my opinion is parcial, neverless i consider the 9500 a better choise for this reasons:

1º It has WLAN - very good gadget for those who travels (airports, etc..);
2º It has built in all the office software you need (compatible with word, excel, powerpoint);
3º The battery life of the 9500 is by far stronger than the XDAII (or imate) because the LCD´s pocketPc "eats" the battery;
4º As a phone the 9500 works a lot better because it has a personal keyboard and other features that a pocketpc doesn´t have (MMS, contacts with photos, etc);
5º Nokia 9500 has an built-in keyboard QWERTY with a reasonable size, something that you can´t get in a PDA (unless if is a external keyboard).

I think against the Nokia 9500 you can say it misses the touchscreen and it has fewer software available. But it i think in the end it is a better choice than the Imate or any other PDA-Phone in the market.

But you have to wait till October 2004...

aZooZa
08-09-2004, 11:42 AM
I think against the Nokia 9500 you can say it misses the touchscreen and it has fewer software available. But it i think in the end it is a better choice than the Imate or any other PDA-Phone in the market.

But you have to wait till October 2004...

I have used the i-Mate PPC phone for a while and all I can say is that thank goodness the 9500 does NOT have a touch screen.

jazzy1
08-09-2004, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=aZooZa]I have used the i-Mate PPC phone for a while and all I can say is that thank goodness the 95
00 does NOT have a touch screen.[/QUOT
thanks

Delta737
08-09-2004, 12:25 PM
What don't you like about a touch-screen? I mean I like the keyboard, but I'd like a combination of a touchscreen and "fullsize" keyboard even better!

jazzy1
08-09-2004, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Delta737]What don't you like about a touch-screen? I mean I like the keyboard, but I'd like a combination of a touchscreen and "fullsize" keyboard even better![/QUOT

YEAH U R RIGHT !