View Full Version : where to buy Sendo X? from the Philippines

musichelle
22-08-2004, 02:46 AM
Good day forumers.. i just would like to ask where can I buy the Sendo X. I'm from the Philippines, and it looks like its not going to be released here.. (but I'm still hoping..)

there are some sellers on www.ebay.com, but most are fraudulent people insisting on Western Union as payment.. almost got tricked by one..

anyway, I hope someone can provide me with information. I am really interested with this phone, and I'd love to try it.. if only I can get my hands on one. But if anyone from Sendo is reading this now, and you have the (good!) news that its going to be released here, please post!

Thanks!!

nic85
22-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Good day forumers.. i just would like to ask where can I buy the Sendo X. I'm from the Philippines, and it looks like its not going to be released here.. (but I'm still hoping..)

there are some sellers on www.ebay.com, but most are fraudulent people insisting on Western Union as payment.. almost got tricked by one..

anyway, I hope someone can provide me with information. I am really interested with this phone, and I'd love to try it.. if only I can get my hands on one. But if anyone from Sendo is reading this now, and you have the (good!) news that its going to be released here, please post!

Thanks!!

at the moment u can buy it only here in italy!!

gOOdgRavY
22-08-2004, 08:37 PM
musichelle,
I sent you a PM about your hunt for a Sendo X.
--gRavY