View Full Version : Change Cover?

IluDer
30-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi!
This is my first post here. I've bought a Nokia 7610, but by the use that i gave him, it started to get dust inside the front cover. My problem and question, is that, is it possible and safe to take out the cover? How can i do this? :?

His this model, will ever, get another colours?

Thank you a lot for your help.

Guitar Man
30-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi!
This is my first post here. I've bought a Nokia 7610, but by the use that i gave him, it started to get dust inside the front cover. My problem and question, is that, is it possible and safe to take out the cover? How can i do this? :?

His this model, will ever, get another colours?

Thank you a lot for your help.

It is possible to take the front cover off safely. The covers are Express On which means they are made to be removed & changed.

Remove the back of the phone (battery cover) and at the top of the phone you will see a small tab - this is part of the front cover poking through the rear of the phone. Push this and gently pull the cover away from the phone housing and it will unclip at various points until it comes away completely.

There are a couple of colours available at the moment but hopefully more colours will be available in the near future.

Hope this answers your question.

siewmai
31-07-2004, 03:05 AM
It is possible to take the front cover off safely. The covers are Express On which means they are made to be removed & changed.

Remove the back of the phone (battery cover) and at the top of the phone you will see a small tab - this is part of the front cover poking through the rear of the phone. Push this and gently pull the cover away from the phone housing and it will unclip at various points until it comes away completely.

There are a couple of colours available at the moment but hopefully more colours will be available in the near future.

Hope this answers your question.
There will only be 3 colours coming out but not in stores yet.

Rudyn
27-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Hmm... that makes sense, I've been doing it all wrong. Bugger!

I've seen the plain pink, blue, silver and red one. No extra keypad though. They're not original Nokia accessories and they're about $20 Australian.

Rudyn :o

Nyxmorph
27-08-2004, 10:52 AM
If you are in England covers are on www.mobilefun.co.uk (well the 2 originals and some non official ones.)