For russian speaking (reading :-? ) there's a test at: http://www.mobile-review.com/review/p800ag7650.shtml
For the rest of us, at least pictures.
Definitely no real comparison of these two in terms of PDA usefulness. There's so far only one bug about P800 - it's not yet available.
25-09-2002, 08:27 PM
Can anyone please remove the dot after the url (or separate it by a space)? The link doesn't work this way ;)
Nice article though: PLENTY of screenies
I tried to do it myself when I noticed the error but couldn't get to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Main points of this article:
- P800 out only in December (stated twice)
- P800 wins on text input ease, memory expansion, bluetooth voice, conectivity options, standart package configuration & long-term value.
- tie in size, weight, batery longevity, display readability (both indoors & outdoors), software (v6.1 / v7.0 diferences irrelevant for practical purpouses for the time being).
- 7650 wins on availability, price point.
My personal notes:
- P800 looses BIG TIME in free software development tools availability.
- If Motorola gets to release its Paragon-II smarthphone (Quad-band, Symbian7.0, UIQ, GPS, SDIO memory/expansion slot, 65k color display, pivot camera) by April2003 then SE will not have enough time of P800 leadership to recup R&D costs.
Good news - english translation appeared at: http://www.mobile-review.com/review/p800ag7650-en.shtml
30-09-2002, 06:09 AM
Everyday I'm dreaming of having the P800 in my arms ...... :roll: :D