View Full Version : Palm cannot connect to SX1

jdekeij
15-06-2004, 05:34 AM
The phone link application on the PALM Tungsten does not come with settings for the Siemens SX1. I've tried myself to get it working but without success. Does anyone know the setting or get arround this problem. (Palm is unwilling they blame the phonelink writers).

Thanks in advance
Jasper

peter du toit
23-07-2004, 02:39 PM
The phone link application on the PALM Tungsten does not come with settings for the Siemens SX1. I've tried myself to get it working but without success. Does anyone know the setting or get arround this problem. (Palm is unwilling they blame the phonelink writers).

Thanks in advance
Jasper

Hi,
i have the same problem, just got an SX1 and bluetooth on my Tungsten and IPAQ is a problem, i need the drivers.

if someone knows where to get this, email me at peter.dutoit@ast.co.za please,
thanks

MJF
28-07-2004, 04:05 PM
I have the same problem too! I just bought a Siemens SX1 and tried to connect to my Palm T2, and I have a lot of problem with the Phone Link software. Any suggestions on how to resolve this connection problem.? Please help. Please send reply to michaelfu8@yahoo.com. Thanks.

drr
03-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I have the same problem too! I just bought a Siemens SX1 and tried to connect to my Palm T2, and I have a lot of problem with the Phone Link software. Any suggestions on how to resolve this connection problem.? Please help. Please send reply to michaelfu8@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Simply call it a Siemens S65... this worked without any problems on my Siemens SX1 and Tungsten T5

Wiwit
22-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Not only that but T3 also can not connect to P900 ? did somebody know about it ??? Tq

alleeexxxx
06-01-2005, 03:46 PM
http://www.siemens.com/sx1
FAQ - PDA - GPRS - PALM