View Full Version : PsiNT releases new versions of its bestselling applications

psiloc
23-09-2002, 06:58 PM
Today PsiNT, one of the world leading companies developing software on the Symbian OS platform, releases updated versions of all applications for the Nokia 7650.

Changes in applications are:

<b>World Clock Standard and World Clock Professional</b>:
[list]- better alarm handling (up to 8 alarms can be handled) (only Professional version)
- ability to define working days
- full support for daylight savings
- changes in user interface (simpler find, cities browser shows time in each city etc.)
- World Clock is now available in English, German, Italian and Finnish languages[/list:u]<b>Extended Profiles</b>:
[list]- working days and weekends occurences uses system information (which can be set using World Clock)
- small bug fixed
- Extended Profiles is now available in English, German, Italian and Finnish languages[/list:u]<b>System Tools</b>:
[list]- working days and weekends occurences in alarms uses system information (which can be set using World Clock)
- function to compress RAM memory added
- System Tools is now available in English, German, Italian and Finnish languages[/list:u]<b>Task Manager</b>:
[list]- better compatibility
- better keypad lock handling
- cosmetic changes
- Task Manager is now available in English, German, Italian and Finnish languages[/list:u]<b>Screen Capture</b>:
[list]- cosmetic changes
- Screen Capture is now available in English, German, Italian and Finnish languages[/list:u]
You can find more detailed information and download trial versions of applications at http://psiloc.com

Palendrone
23-09-2002, 11:25 PM
So is the extended Profiles New SIS updated with my idea about silence for meeting in schedules or not ?

if not when will it be implemented ?

Still dont suspose i get a complimentary copy for such a remarkable idea to this already unique software ? ;)

if ya dont ask ya dont get ! :D

Palendrone
24-09-2002, 12:04 AM
Also another note i would like to make !

Why should ppl feel the need to have to buy Worl Clock from PsiLoc to be able to enable the "Select Working Days Setting on Extended Profiles "

This is waht extended profiles is all about ! I would feel poo pood away with companies doing this to be honest ! like i buy one peice of software and to use it fully you make me buy another ! Hope the info is helping !

Sämi
24-09-2002, 02:10 AM
yeah,and also 2 use it,without the phone crashes down...
Much times happens 2 users in Germany with this System-tool and also with the Taskmanager...
Maybe better first go back,and work bugfixes like this really out,
and then come back to sell them!!!
I will not take in the moment any progs of psiLOC,
sorry that i have 2 say that,but u guys should learn your Job better,this is a hard world out there...

Sämi

spy_2002
24-09-2002, 04:40 AM
mine crashes too!!

just upgraded psint programs like task manager or screen saver to latest version but i get app.closed main kern-exec3!

will go back to old version

psiloc
24-09-2002, 07:22 AM
We are very sorry!

This was a bug.
But this bug does not break any of our applications functionality, it was generated by "registry cleaner" and only if one has selected our startup logo enabled by default.

Above problem applies to some of our applications (Task Manager, Extended Profiles and Screen Saver) only.

Attn customers: please download updated versions of above applications.

PsiNT

spy_2002
24-09-2002, 07:10 PM
thanks for the prompt reply.
everyone makes mistakes but what is important is to read forums and listen to customer feedback.
i will try the updates now as the are very usefull programs after all !!