View Full Version : A925 and HS810 Headset

cracci
19-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi, i have a problem. Sometimes when i am talking trough my new headset HS810 i loose the call and i can read 'headset disconnected' over the display. Why my new headset loose the connection from my A925?? And why i can't make a voice-dial trough the smart button on the headset?

Thank u very much :?

johnsto
01-06-2004, 03:04 AM
If you move out of the area the call will be dropped and unless you have auto redial enabled you lose the call.
You also have to edit your contacts and put in voice recordings. Some of ouur voices are a little difficult for it to pick up and you need to have a view goes. Background noise is a no no
Works Ok but if you have more than one no. make sure you use edit>preferred contact

cracci
20-06-2004, 01:48 PM
If you move out of the area the call will be dropped and unless you have auto redial enabled you lose the call.
You also have to edit your contacts and put in voice recordings. Some of ouur voices are a little difficult for it to pick up and you need to have a view goes. Background noise is a no no
Works Ok but if you have more than one no. make sure you use edit>preferred contact

Even if my headset in 3 centimeters far from my A925 it looses the connection from the phone. When i open the headset the phone has no reaction. i can speak trough the headset only if i reboot my A925 but without voice-dial. Voice-dial has never functioned. I think it is a firmware problem (i hope). I have tried my motorola headset with other phones (not Motorola) and it is perfect. I hope i can have a new version of the firmware and that it represents the solution to my problems. How can i have a firmware update for my Motorola A925 if it exists???

Thank u