View Full Version : Friday 13th

TANKERx
19-09-2002, 09:29 PM
Why is 13 unlucky?

They say it is because of Judas.... but he wasn't the 13th disciples of Christ. Some say that it's because the Knights Templar lost an important battle on that day because they didn't have the piece of the cross which they traditionally carried into battle.

Hmmmmm, it all seems a bit odd to me. Why is 13 unlicky? Did disaster befall anyone here on Friday 13th?

Very odd. Very, very odd.

Nosferatu
21-09-2002, 11:48 AM
Hmmmm... before i start, let me put on my fav CURE cd in my stereo... Friday, I'm in love!!!! yeah...

I love my Friday... the 13th never seems to affect it so far...

p/s: i got laid for the first time on FRIDAY... ;)

TANKERx
21-09-2002, 10:57 PM
So, was that unlicky for her?

;)

SwitchBlade
22-09-2002, 01:52 AM
I personally don't believe in luck and similar mumbo jumbo so it doesn't effect me. Then I know other people who would say I caught a cold because I walked under a ladder, which is rubbish, why would there be more germs under a ladder than anywhere else. It's all silliness to me.

Nosferatu
22-09-2002, 06:00 AM
So, was that unlicky for her? ;)

:D hahahaha... damn...

N9210
23-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Why is 13 unlucky?

They say it is because of Judas.... but he wasn't the 13th disciples of Christ. Some say that it's because the Knights Templar lost an important battle on that day because they didn't have the piece of the cross which they traditionally carried into battle.

Hmmmmm, it all seems a bit odd to me. Why is 13 unlicky? Did disaster befall anyone here on Friday 13th?

Very odd. Very, very odd.

Not normally a believer in all this crap, but on friday the 13th my Black car broke down (water pipe), my black dog attacked someone elses dog (they r not 2 happy) and worst of all, my black coffee maker died!!!!

upponalle
23-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Maybe this topic is unlucky for you or what happened to your nice avatar? ;)