View Full Version : SX1 Real Player Error. Help!

infusia
03-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Hi all, i'm having problems playing back.rm files on my SX1 with the default RealOne built in player. I have a .rm file in my MMC drive and i open the RealOne player of my fone and tried loading the file. I got a "File Size Too Big" error. and the program shuts off... my .rm clip is only 32mb. Is there a size limit that the player can play back?

I went to www.real.com and found version 3 of the player only. Where can i find version 4?

Thanks.

superbanana
03-05-2004, 04:39 PM
It's not a final release.

https://helixcommunity.org/projects/symbian/

Register first and then proceed to download section. Download and install all 3 parts. The original Real Player icon will be replaced by a "Double Helix" icon in place.

infusia
03-05-2004, 11:55 PM
i registered
and went to the link u provided
but under the "Latest File Release" it states "This project has not released any files"

:? :?

B0158809
04-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Wirelessly posted (NokiaN-Gage/1.0 SymbianOS/6.1 Series60/1.2 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Hi all, i'm having problems playing back.rm files on my SX1 with the default RealOne built in player. I have a .rm file in my MMC drive and i open the RealOne player of my fone and tried loading the file. I got a "File Size Too Big" error. and the program shuts off... my .rm clip is only 32mb. Is there a size limit that the player can play back?

I went to www.real.com and found version 3 of the player only. Where can i find version 4?

Thanks.

On the n-gage you get a similar message when the video is too big for the screen. Try using a program such as canopus procoda to resize the video.

B0158809
04-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Wirelessly posted (NokiaN-Gage/1.0 SymbianOS/6.1 Series60/1.2 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Thanks.

On the n-gage you get a similar message when the video is too big for the screen. Try using a program such as canopus procoda to resize the video.

infusia
04-05-2004, 11:57 PM
hmm.. so its the screen size rather then the physical "file" size
ok.. i'll try to find the software u said... thanks for the help

lokotoko
17-12-2004, 04:56 PM

memarian
18-12-2004, 05:39 AM
hello,

Register and go to the homepage (https://helixcommunity.org/)

select Helix palyer section --> Helix Player for Symbian -->Version 1.0 Realse Note

and click on Helix Player V1.0 installation Package and download zip file.

package contains Helix Player V1.0 basic & advanced.

(I don't test it on SX1-I download it one moment ago).

Good Luck.