View Full Version : I have waited long enough ...

moamoa
13-04-2004, 06:02 PM
I have waited long enough.

I have given up now and bought a Nokia 6230. It's not a smartphone, but has pretty much most of what the Sendo has, plus a newer version of java and a radio, and it's smaller.

I may well get another smart phone later on this year, but I think it will now be something other than the sendo, maybe the new Communicator?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who would have purchased a X had it not taken so long to be release.

RoYaL21
13-04-2004, 06:13 PM
First Samsung, Siemens and now Sendo. Looks like only Nokia and SE can release smartphones in time. :D

Delta737
13-04-2004, 07:54 PM
First Samsung, Siemens and now Sendo. Looks like only Nokia and SE can release smartphones in time. :D
I don't know if you remember the SE P800. If I remember correctly it was over 6 months late!

RoYaL21
13-04-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't know if you remember the SE P800. If I remember correctly it was over 6 months late!

I wanted to say only Nokia, but i wasnt sure about the SE smartphones. :cool:

shiner
14-04-2004, 05:24 AM
I have waited long enough.

I have given up now and bought a Nokia 6230. It's not a smartphone, but has pretty much most of what the Sendo has, plus a newer version of java and a radio, and it's smaller.

Me too - just bought a 6230 last week. Not as flexible as a Symbian phone, but it does everything I want and is smaller lighter than the X. More importantly - you can actually go into a shop and buy one !