View Full Version : New SE web site

genghis
15-09-2002, 09:39 AM
Hi all, I am creating a new web site full of links to SE web sites and I am looking for sumbits.

If you have or know of a good se web site come to my site and place a link in the forum, I will try and have it up within 2 days.

They can be the big ones or your own sites, as long as there is some SE stuff there you will get in.

The site is www.genghis.does.it

Dont forget to sign the guestbook/map :)

genghis
16-09-2002, 10:46 AM
Hi all, just thought I would let you know that the new forum is up and running and reciecing members.

I am looking for new members, new ideas and new moderators.

I dont intend to take away visitors from ER6 but I do hope that my site becomes a valuble assest to its members :)

www.genghis.does.it

ErectionJackson
03-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Kahn Industries, the future of web interaction??? Well, that's a frightening thought for sure :roll: Right click semi-disabled? I know I'll never come back there again :roll:

Dazler
03-10-2002, 10:06 AM
hehe, anti right click scripts are fun to irritate people, but there is no one allive who doesn't know that the right click scripts can be bypassed in a sec.

:)

Look at the source of this puppy: http://ww.warlocks.be/../securitytest/
(IE5+/6 only)

Still work in progress but that's protecting the html ;) (actually I don't care that people see my html, but it is was a fun project.

ErectionJackson
03-10-2002, 11:01 PM
I know that when I rightclick and hold, press enter.. voila, a context popup-menu :D