View Full Version : Big Clock - Is it possible?

drmouse
20-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Right, firstly I have a Nokia N-Gage with several nice apps on it, including eProfiles and sSaver. I currently have the Big Clock screensaver active. I think this is great, just what you want to see when you look at your phone, the time and whether you have any messages/missed calls.

My questions are as follows; Is it possible to put a clock similar to the Big Clock as the background wallpaper of the main display? Could you then remove the small clock and put a big "operator logo"-type graphic (in colour of course)accross the top? Is there software that can do this available at the moment? If not, could this be done by a program similar to a mixture of eprofiles and ssaver? Is anyone willing to start this project (surely loasds of people would find this usefull, the normal analogue clock is often hard to read, and the digi, while being slightly less difficult to read, but not by much, looks awefull) as an open source venture?

Thank you all in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Dr^Mouse

^^rac
06-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Hey.

Yes there is an app already like that, where you can have an active clock as your wallpaper. Erm, i think the app is called wallpaperchanger.

Very neat, you can have a clock or a calender as your wallpaper, and is active all the time

Go check it out: http://www.symbianware.com/index.php?pl=n-gage

Peace be the word