View Full Version : SX1 Fails to deliver J2ME Bluetooth

moamoa
09-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Although seimens promised the SX1 would have Java bluetooth support. They have now said that they are unable to implement this, since they have had so many issues with other parts of the phone that they can't do this anymore.

What a pile of Sh1t this phone has turned out to be!

GhostDog
09-02-2004, 04:14 PM
moamoa,IMO the SX1 is a great device,if not the best S60 device on the market.They didn't deliver and that really sucks,i hate broken promises!They did deliver loads of other usefull features.No Java BT support?Learn C++ ,all the "good stuff" is coded in C++ anyway.You say that it turned out a pile of sh*t.Compared to what?

BTW:Both the 6600 and the p900 have java bluetooth support,i still haven't seen a java app that uses it.

You might dislike the SX1 or Siemens devices in general(I don't have a problem with any brand)but saying its a pile of sh*t just because there is No Java BT support?I think its too much.

agiessen
09-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by moamoa
Although seimens promised the SX1 would have Java bluetooth support. They have now said that they are unable to implement this, since they have had so many issues with other parts of the phone that they can't do this anymore.

What a pile of Sh1t this phone has turned out to be!

Still don't like the SX1 uh? Weren't you one of the most negative people on Club Siemens several months ago?:D

molna
20-05-2004, 11:16 AM
FYI, from FW10, the SX1 has support for JSR-82, the J2ME Bluetooth API :D

So, Siemens kept their promise :icon14:

GhostDog
20-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Good news!