View Full Version : Hair

SwitchBlade
05-09-2002, 03:24 PM
The human body seems beset with little niggling faults (or things God put there to annoy us). Today I focus on hair, at the moment I have some on the top of my head and that seems plenty to me. I also have it round my face/arms/legs/chest/belly, having a bath is a nightmare in shampoo costs as it seems the only way to feel clean is to shampoo everywhere but my back.

My other annoyance with hair is the malting, yes I seem to malt all year round, never from my head mind you, but everywhere else happilly sheds hairs everywhere, the best solution I've found is to trim my longer body hair into submission where it stops malting till it gets to an inch long again and dives from my body like a lemming off a cliff.

Obvious solutions include shaving (I'm too lazy to spend time shaving my face) and waxing (heh heh heh no). Anyone have better suggestions to solve my predicament.

langdona
05-09-2002, 03:39 PM
My other annoyance with hair is the malting, yes I seem to malt all year round.

Malting? I'm impressed! Using your bodily hair as part of the brewing process has to be admired :D I presume when you say bath you mean sparging?

Sorry I think its bad form picking up on spelling mistakes (by God I make enough) but this one just tickled me ;).

Andy

TANKERx
05-09-2002, 04:07 PM
I hate the way mucas sometimes gathers around a nasal hair thus resulting in the ejection of the hardened bogey also uprooting the hair which it surrounds.

This brings tears to my eyes because once picked loose, I have three options;

[list]
Let it hang there, dangling from a hair up my nose like a green pendulum.

Pull it out and risk pulling the hair (see above) from the roots

Find a measure of hair between the bogey and the root and cut with a scissors or toenail clipper
[/list:u]

The same could be applied to bits of poo and renegade fragments of toilet paper on bottie hair and dead skin with clumped up deoderant lumps on armpit hair..... though I could be wrong because I only have experience with the bogey problem.

Honest!

Stop looking at me like that!

N9210
06-09-2002, 12:02 PM
[quote="SwitchBlade"]Sorry I think its bad form picking up on spelling mistakes (by God I make enough) but this one just tickled me ;).

Andy

Always proof-read carefully in case you any words out.

Dazler
06-09-2002, 03:34 PM
Would you like your self better with no hair at all ... nowhere ... all just white baby flesh :]

Zuber
06-09-2002, 04:02 PM
Just watched a film called Powder on TV the other day.

I would suggest getting struck by lightening on a regular basis.
That should stop them.

Let me know if it doesn't work !

Zuber

Loonyworld
06-09-2002, 05:43 PM
I use to burn my nasal and ear hairs with a disposable lighter, that way Ill never have green pendulums hanging from various spots of my face

Just give bush a sec fill with the gas, and ignite

NO SHIT....NO PAIN

I KID YOU NOT ... ;)

(My old friend Boris tought me this on a 3 week cross country sking trip in freezing conditions, I might be unpleasent to perform on "heated" nose and ears)