View Full Version : My bowels hate me - I want to upgrade my head

TANKERx
04-09-2002, 06:00 AM
I try and try to make sure that I have my plops before having a shower. That way, I can be sure of at least a clean morning's worth of boxers.

However, no matter how hard I try, my bowels refuse to offer their plops until after I have had a shower thus making the shower of almost no effect.

I am sure my bowels hate me, and I know that for this, I hate my bowels.

Is there a firmware upgrade I can get for my brain's OS that changes the parameters for plops?

Some questions though....

If I have the upgrade, will I need to re-install all the software I've got (Extended Walking, Essential Talking Tools, Bounce, New Helmet, English <-> Welsh Linguistic Tools etc.)?

Is there an upgrade that lets me sing polyphonic ringtones?

SwitchBlade
04-09-2002, 11:13 AM
I tried calling a local welsh LoonyBin for him but it seems they only spoke Welsh and thought *I* was the nutter. So now I'm on the run, but I'll get you somehow TANKERx.

And I woulda gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.

happygeek
04-09-2002, 03:43 PM
Only me!

Now I don't believe you want to go having your plops and your shower seperately, not in this age of convergence.

You want to do both at the same time, that's what you want to do.

There are many advantages to this anal/washing multi-tasking. For a start you don't ever have to buy toliet paper again, and for a finish you won;t have people banging on at you to hurry up becuase they want to use the shower after you.

If you go the whole hog and really do the convergence thing properly you can do numbers one and two in the shower and free up useful space for a TV and PS2/XBox combo where the bog used to be.

SwitchBlade
04-09-2002, 03:52 PM
If there is ever an AllAboutER6 meetup, I'm definately *NOT* going. I am not very afraid and am probably gonna have nightmares tonight.

ggrrbb
05-09-2002, 01:35 AM
Sounds to me like you need to download metasymbianmucil. It is an all natural bulk fiber utility program.

The key is to keep downloading it until you no longer have many plops, but instead have one long swoosh. One download a day is usually enough.

You're bowel will thank you, your shorts won't get as soiled, and you won't have to wipe the screen as often.

TANKERx
05-09-2002, 07:51 AM
:D LOL :D