View Full Version : Apologies

TANKERx
03-09-2002, 10:33 AM
I think that in the growing community spirit which we enjoy here, we should provide a service for its members whereby they can offload emotional burdens in a sympathetic arena.

Therefore, I dedicate this topic to the mending of friendships and relationships - Apologies.

Please, place your apologies here and let that person you offended know that you mean it when you say "sorry" :oops:

SwitchBlade
03-09-2002, 12:27 PM
I think I should make an apology to Rafe for cluttering his forum with random waffle and brain farts,

Loonyworld
03-09-2002, 06:45 PM
And me ... !!!...

SORRY FOR THE HUGE DOWNTIME OF THE SKIN DEPARTMENT ! :oops:

But as itīs well known ..Iīv been so busy that I added a new dimension to the word BUSY .. ;)

Thanx guys ...

N9210
04-09-2002, 10:15 AM
And me ... !!!...

But as itīs well known ..Iīv been so busy that I added a new dimension to the word BUSY .. ;)

Thanx guys ...

Ahh! So it was you who added that dimension to BUSY!!! I think you need to apologies to all us BUSY people. That new dimension has us all confused for a while and nobody knew where it came from!!!

Regards

SwitchBlade
04-09-2002, 11:20 AM
/me hands N9210 the trans-dimensional trimmer, which enables you to take any dimension off of your existance swiftly and easily as a plug-in to the 9210.

Carefull not to take too many dimensions off, you don't wanna become a stick man.

happygeek
04-09-2002, 03:31 PM
Many apologies for my children, all of them. I have just got rid of half the house-full that have been keeping me out of my office and away from these fora. The 14 year old she-child even stole my 9210 for a fortnight as she liked the keyboard for SMS (she lives for texting like all teens apparently) and declared me far too old a fart to have any real use for it. Luckily I managed to remove it from her bags before the 250 mile drive taking her home.

The 12 year old she-child is hooked on 'pranking' which seems to mainly involve using my office phone to make rude calls to her friends who then phone me up and complain about MY behaviour!

Luckily I am no left with just a 2 year old she-child and a 4 year old boy, both of which are small enough for me to dominate into submission - just. I give it another year before the girl has learned enough from my wife to put me firmly in my place...

Davey

TANKERx
11-09-2002, 09:25 AM
After reading a Microsoft fangirl site, I've realised that I need to apologise to Microsoft fangirls for the following acts carried out in various electronics stores;

[list]
Applying passwords to PocketPCs thus disabling their capacity to act as a demo machine.

Writing anti Microsoft slogans onto Pocket Word on PocketPCs, and telling users they'd be better of with a Psion or any other Symbian device.

Filling up the contacts list on PocketPCs (the PocketPC only has one Contacts list, unlike the 9210 which has as many as you like) with stupid names.

Setting screensavers on dekstops and laptops with phrases like "I wouldn't buy one of these - it crashes all the *&"JRHF [ERROR]"

Telling users that they don't want to buy Microsoft hardware because [insert your urban myth here].

Convincing quite a few people by now that their next mobile phone should be one of those new Smartphones, like the Nokia 7650 or (if they can afford it) the 9210i. But whatever they do, never to buy a Microsoft phone, hell, get a Treo before a Microsoft device!
[/list:u]

For all this, I'd like to apologise to Microsoft Fangirls because by now, they're probably having heart attacks!

:D :D :D :D :D :D