View Full Version : No sign of the Sendo X over X-mas then lol

tomnufc
29-12-2003, 03:58 AM
Nobody get one for Christmas? :(

nic85
29-12-2003, 09:52 AM
yes one in italy has the phone....in the next days i'll have it too!!!

http://www.forumfree.net/index.php?act=ST&f=107261&t=799145&c=11792
he said yhat the phone is very very good!

tomnufc
29-12-2003, 01:26 PM
This is what the translation is, absolute crap, but what the hell :D

Going for order, the telephone part has much satisfying to me in the first day of uses. It is not extinguished and they do not give some yielding in marks them. the audio quality tx/rx is one excellent what and the suonerie talk nonsense better than all that that you have felt up to now. In logon web and wap it goes like 3650 and also as mms it is the same one while in a logon email today, after to have finished to the operation the telephone it is remained connected and I have had to extinguish it and to relight it in order to complete the logon. They are not made an impression to me why creed is something legacy to net problems on the point of access used and not to the telephone. For who it asked for Work, draft of the version in Italian (6,10) that discharge for the 3650. I find one to it of the things miglioritra the software for Symbian. On the X the aforesaid one browser is native. The photos are of optimal quality in all the conditions and the fl. it answers totally to my expectations, all of good invoice insomma...
The video is not to full screen and in order it makes an idea, you must think you next to the camcorder installabile on 3650. Today I have filmato for test approximately 16 min. and have saved on MMC from 64mb Nokia, R-nessun.problema. I repeat that all it is of optimal invoice and I do not have for found hour bug but the display, in the total quality is inferior hardly to the 6600. For who Symbian asked to confront the 3 today more demands for the market, without limits but nonč above all faster creed that Sendo is poured them and complete and in the management of the menų regarding the 6600 that is also more innovative in the version software and has of the chicche of which all they do not use and automatically more logons come at the same time not considerate(menų for the management, TCP/IP...). The SX1 to me has not just entusiasmato...
The T9 is the classic of the Nokia and on this telephone, thanks to the indeed sensitive keyboard, it makes to use that it is a pleasure. To me it seems to have the same speed of Nokia (6600) but my moglie says that he is "sweeter to use" and must here ask Deyanira... To such purpose I wanted to say just to Deyanira that it can proceed to the purchase why up to now the Sendo goes to the large one. For who it asked for the viewer for rows and their pagination, they are on the same level zummabili level of the 6600 and that is they are X4 and they are slid in vertical horizontal and (are not impaginati like on Work in order understanding to us). In this moment they are connected to the PC via BT and not there are problems (telephone to approximately 6m from me...). I tomorrow promise of the other in order evening to you. You write other questions why to all they do not interest the same things, in such way that I will be able to try to answer slowly pian to all even if creed that between some day we will be in many to poetrci confronting...

Shadow12
29-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the translation! Not to sound stupid but he is basicaly saying that the sendo x is cool right?

willbrady
29-12-2003, 06:08 PM
hehe, I errrm, think so :)

Merovingio
29-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Basically, the short review says that Sendo X has a great audio (only tested midi ringtones for the moment) the flash works very well (choose automatically when needs to operate or not), the camera takes photo just like 6600, the camcorder has NO time limit (just the space on MMC/SD) and is not full-screen, the connections (GPRS and WAP) work well and are similar to 3650. BT and IR works good too. For the moment no strange reset or so, he had not yet tested the endurance of the battery. The buttons and joystick give good feel and opera browser is already installed inside (free and not try&buy). the Tx/Rx is quite good.
Also tested with a PC and all works good.

The only "bad things" are:

the screen is not bright as 6600 (just a little less bright)
The menu speed is almost the same than nokia 6600, just a little slower. It takes 10 seconds to switch on (less than 6600 20 sec).
It has no TCP-IP support

For all of you interested to the original (sorry is in Italian!) small review posted here in english, go here:

http://www.telefonino.net/forum/forum.asp?forum_id=61

thread: "Preso Sendo X" (means "Sendo X taken")

you can find also other infos. I'll make as soon as possible a deeper translation.

For what I know, I think it's a TIM beta-test phone, with the latest firware. The Sendo X is expected to be sold in Italy in the next 1-2 weeks.

tomnufc
29-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Yay, sounding good. I wonder if the brightness problem is just a question of turning it up in the menu? Not sure, either way, the screen has gotta be better than my dreadful T610 one!

Shadow12
30-12-2003, 07:27 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Did he say how much he paid?

xhide
30-12-2003, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the translation and some info update!!!:)

dragonetti
30-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Shadow12
Thanks for clarifying. Did he say how much he paid?

that's what I’d like to know too

h0t1c3
03-01-2004, 10:00 PM
It will probably be a bit less expensive than the N6600 :)