View Full Version : Ir And Bluetooth Is Here!!!!

jbatch
28-11-2003, 02:56 PM
As from the 7th of december u can get 3 in the uk to unlock your a920 as informed to me by natalie at 3 services this morning!!!! Phone up and arrange it and you might get it back before crimbo!!!

:D

lectrosoul
29-11-2003, 09:36 PM
as far as this is concerned this is not the same as the flash of a while back 3 access plus everything A925 is working now so full A925 with all functions including 3g services

sorry for posting link to other forum's info but want to kick this forum into gear (A920)
hopefully now we'll all have something to talk about like or p800/p900 buddies..

ghostdog i hope im not out of line here...

FTP

Download fest...

GET ALL YOU CAN..

FTP REMOVED

what we've been waiting for here (http://www.aussie3g.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2802&sid=8a0e161cfca49decc1507ed65c6ecccc)

-GhostDog edit-

I have removed the ftp you posted.I'll double check whether the firmware has been made public or not.If its public i'll post the link myself.

lectrosoul
30-11-2003, 06:18 PM
well just in case i've posted a link to an illegal flash my apolgies and here's hoping that this saga will be sirted soon.

im not sure where i stand though as i bought the A920 from eBay it was brand new still sealed as the guy i bought it off returned his first one due to problems and whenhe got the new one after waiting ages he had had enough and sold it on to me!
so whats my position if im not a customer of '3'? as i unlocked it to work with my vodafone sim which gives me full interent and POP email etc but in relation to this A925 upgrade thats coming on the 7th or 8th of december if im not in the uk (Im in ROI) what am i meant to do? could i bring it in to a service centre here and ask them to get the Flash from Motorola? (i did this when i got my p800 a year or so ago as they had'nt done a p800 flash before but they got the flash emailed to them from Sony Ericsson!)

could someone advice me as i've got all the F***h files (not beta) here ready to go but am not to sure if i could get it done the proper way?

thanks

james_preedy
02-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Well here we go - finally something official.

Three Upgrade Information (http://www.three.co.uk/explore/handsets/customerInformation.omp)

Mine's being swapped out by a courier on Monday. Phone Second Line support and get yours arranged. From what I gather tho, this wont be a 925 flash, although it should be hitting stores anytime now.

James

PS ... and IR isnt included yet. (A925 flash only)