View Full Version : Joolsvern

joolsvern
23-11-2003, 03:59 PM
Being as lazy as I am it hasn't been the first thing on my TO DO LIST. However here we go.

My name is Jools
I am 31
Live in Doncaster
I have no technical knowledge of phones
Have wife and 1 son
Do not currently own Symbian phone (waiting for right one)
I have strange sense of humour that offends many
I am Admin on another site - only cos I am loyal and been there since it started

I HAVE 100% Working DCT4 unlocking software, cos I won't link if you send me a PM I will sort you out on where to go and post (ITS FREE TO GET A CODE).

Think thats it.

LAuRA
03-12-2003, 05:49 PM
AAS has certainly deteriorated. No one has welcomed you yet :(

You must feel so lonely among us complete strangers... :D I hope you get acquainted with everyone real soon. More posts the merrier (even with your sense of humor :D)

J2theIZZO
03-12-2003, 06:08 PM
Umm....banned member??

We live about 10 miles apart from each other...that's if you can still read this :)

joolsvern
03-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys,

Laura you are so kind. Fortunately playing waffle games makes me feel like I know a good few of you already.

J2 - fortunately I live more than 10 miles from Nottingham LOL. The BANNED MEMBER thing is my sense of humour I was refering too.

Glad it worked though.

YOU AN EVO HEAD. (not the glue sniffing variety - the car variety)

J2theIZZO
04-12-2003, 03:55 PM
I live in a DN22 postcode, but it's called as Nottinghamshire...little town called Retford ;)

Evo's are really nice cars.....I drive a honda civic, I don't sniff glue either :D

joolsvern
04-12-2003, 09:31 PM
DN4 little town called Doncaster (someone told me its the bigggest town in England), not from here so don't really care.

Retford I know it a bit - pass it on my way to Worksop (well use to).

If you are from Retford are you sure you dont sniff glue? Perhaps you do but the damage it has done makes you forget. LOL

Gadget17
04-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Sorry, I haven't been in Intro's for a while.

Good to meet you!

Lets hope you don't live up to your title (BANNED MEMBER)!

J2theIZZO
04-12-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by joolsvern
If you are from Retford are you sure you dont sniff glue? Perhaps you do but the damage it has done makes you forget. LOL

I won't have people bad mouthing my great town...this is one happening place...seriously, you should check it out....the nightlife is out of this world.....hence why I spend as little time here as possible
:D