View Full Version : mac os x & nokia 7650

cavella
25-07-2002, 12:49 PM
8) here in italy the sun is hot and nobody got the coldness to admit that nokia and mac (os x) are really far.
i heard about a project, <isync>, and i'm waiting for...

anyway, does someone know something more than me about:
a) connecting a powerbook g4 (macos x) to a nokia 7650 by irda
b) gprs modem scripts
??

superthanks.

25-07-2002, 05:47 PM
Ciao.

Anche io sono un felice possessore di un 7650 e di un iBook Dual USB.

In attesa di iSync, che sarÓ rilasciato a settembre, io mi collego con un adattatore bluetooth e trasferisco immagini, programmi, suoni, file in genere. Ovviamente non Ŕ possibile (per ora) sincronizzare i dati dei contatti e dell'agenda.

01-08-2002, 05:55 PM
Just to translate(using http://www.systransoft.com/ ):

Hello.

Also I am a happy owner of 7650 and iBook a Dual USB.

In attended of iSync, that he will be released in september, I am connected with an adapter bluetooth and transfer images, programs, sounds, rows in kind. Obviously it is not possible (for hour) sincronizzare the data of the contacts and the agenda.
-----

I am on Mac also and I am not on Mac OS X, does anyone know of a way to connect to the 7650 which I am about to get, I have a older G3 466 Snow iBook with no IR. I am a virtual PC program I just need to buy a USB IR or Bluetooth, I know apple have there own Bluetooth adapter but it says it require Mac OS X which I wont get until I get my new G4 laptop in September that will more than likely have Bluetooth built in.

10-08-2002, 11:43 AM
7650 and Mac OS X works!!!

I just got it to work after 2 weeks of searching for a solution.

PowerBook G4 OS X running VPC 5.04 with Windows XP.

Good Luck!~