View Full Version : New Nokia Games

Alex Januschewsky
17-08-2001, 05:46 AM
I saw the incredible video of the new snowboarding game from nokia. does anybody know when this game (and of course all the others like soccer and golf) will be available?

Alex
[addsig]

JeP
17-08-2001, 07:35 AM
Those new games will be launched in spring 2001. golf, snowboard, soccer... I think it's kind expencive..

Nokia guys has already running version from snowboard but how i can copy it to my own device? those files i can get but someway i have to install that.. any ideas?

Also there is bindevice for 9210, i think that it isn't made by nokia? any info??

Sorry my english,
Regards
Janne

Alex Januschewsky
17-08-2001, 09:08 AM
Spring 2001 is funny /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Sorry for that but it's August 2001.
They should be available from club.nokia.com but I really don't like the idea of buying creadits at a nokia dealer so that I can buy additional soft at the web (!?!?).
I would not wonder when there will be Nokia-Warez-Sites in the near future...
(Sorry for my English too, but I'm used to speak German)
[addsig]

JeP
17-08-2001, 09:20 AM
I agree, if i just someway can copy installed software from another 9210 and get it working.i send it to web..

Regards
Janne

JeP
17-08-2001, 09:33 AM
Doh!.... yes august.... of course. thx for that.

Regards
Janne

JeP
17-08-2001, 10:14 AM
I'm still waiting that v-rally... any info from that?

Rafe
17-08-2001, 09:28 PM
I contacted the maker of V Rally fairly recently - they said it woudl be a while - they were still testing it.

If I had to guess I would say October.

Rafe

pointything
20-08-2001, 07:15 AM
Hi There,

Having just seen the incredible G-force demo from Pigmy you just know that someone is gonnna have to port Quake (Or at least Doom) to the 9210.

If you haven't already seen this demo it is a realtime rendered rolling 3D environment with Gourad Shading, bump mapping and cool sound. It needs every bit of memory available !

I wonder if Palmtop (Now called TomTom) will port their "Encore" Doom clone from the Psion 5 over to the 9210 or their brilliant "Z80" ZX Spectrum emulator?

PointyThing

Alex Januschewsky
20-08-2001, 03:30 PM
there is a great demo of snowboarding downloadable at <!-- BBCode auto-link start -->www.my-communicator.com. (http//www.my-communicator.com.)<!-- BBCode auto-link end --> check this out guys!

alex
[addsig]