View Full Version : News Comment: Site relaunch

Rafe
15-08-2001, 09:06 PM
So what do you think of the new site. If its your first visit tell me what you think. It would be nice to have some feedback...
Rafe

JeP
16-08-2001, 06:56 AM
Oh, what is happened to the old forum?? well, quess this is ok.

See ya later..
Regards
Janne

16-08-2001, 07:30 AM
Congratulations for the new design - like it very much !

Rafe
16-08-2001, 08:59 AM
Sorry about the old forum. I had to make a decision whether to update it or not. Since I think the amount of traffic can only go up the old forum might not have been abale to take the teh strain. It also lets me, if necessary, add more boards so for example if another Communicator is released a seperate board could be opened.

I'll probably be adding a few more forums in the next few days as the site settles down.

Thanks for your comments.
Rafe

Alex Januschewsky
17-08-2001, 05:40 AM
This is definitly one of the best pages about the 9210! And it's server is pretty fast /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
[addsig]

JeP
17-08-2001, 08:14 AM
This is Ok. I give my all support to this page. Hope many users find a way to here.

Regards
Janne

Rafe
17-08-2001, 09:35 PM
Thanks for your comments. I also hope that plenty of people find their way here. It is the search engine sort of and linked from the big Communicator sites (and Symbian) [althought partly via the old sites which forwards you here].

I'm glad is fast (ish) for you - its good for me, but it niice to here it is ok for others too!

If you want to see any particular feature please let me know. There have been several ideas from the competition which I will investigate.
[addsig]