View Full Version : Tatuagem

Tatuagem
14-05-2003, 11:18 PM
So.... an introduction forum.... just found it and it's cool... I don't know if anyone is interested in learning about good old boring me, but here it goes:

My real name is Miguel, and I live in western europe in a small country called Portugal... and nope, that's not a province of Spain, it's a real country!! (or so we try to convince ourselves of! =) anyways, it's small, but it's got a bit of everything!!
I'm a college student, although I've started thinking about a career change =((( I study Mathematics and Computer Sciences, and yes, it's as complicated as it sounds (if not more). I've recently been helping to maintain a LAN games parlor, so that's what I can call my hobby... the other one is the internet!! I spend almost half of my waking hours surfing this thing... it's amazing the amount of time one can spend, doing so little... maybe some day someone will write a book about me!! (yeah, right)... anyways, I'm starting to talk without saying anything... (so what else is new?)..

Bye for now! Catch you in the forums!!!

TaT

ST@RR
15-05-2003, 02:27 AM
Hello there! welcome to AAS :)

My great grandmother came from Portugal also! anyway, enjoy your stay here!

jamella
15-05-2003, 04:59 AM
Hi there, Tatuagem! nice intro about your self!

Welcome to AAS!!! and hope to see you in community waffle also for you to see the mischievousness of other forumers!!!

WELCOME!!!

Bob
15-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Hello to a fellow student of Computer Science and Mathematics (although I did graduate a few years ago!!)

Welcome to the AAS community.

Bob

FOX HOUND
15-05-2003, 12:02 PM
welcome my frind to the forume of life
8)

The Party Boy
15-05-2003, 03:40 PM
welcome bro!!! enojoy :D

Tatuagem
15-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Thanks to all!! Hey, Party Boy!!! your banana looks great as a screensaver... LOL

Tatuagem
15-05-2003, 04:51 PM
ST@RR: I thought I recognized a bit of portuguese blood behind those glasses, on your pic!! ;)

The Party Boy
15-05-2003, 04:52 PM
really? they call me the banana guy :)

Tatuagem
15-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Jamella: I'm still to discover what the community waffle really is... ;))

Orophin Anwarunya
15-05-2003, 10:28 PM
Wilkommen Tatuagem!!! :D

jamella
16-05-2003, 01:20 AM

then see you there, pal!!!

that part of the forum is full of mischievousness, naughtiness and of course sweetness of forumers. so you better join us there too!

ST@RR
16-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Community waffle is the place where forumers get to know each other... :) we would really appreciate it if you join in Tatuagem!

The Party Boy
16-05-2003, 04:51 AM
yup there right bro join us :D

Dazler
16-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Hello there! welcome to AAS :)

My great grandmother came from Portugal also! anyway, enjoy your stay here!

So that's why your beautifull :p

ST@RR
17-05-2003, 06:28 AM
hahaha! thanks! but I'm more filipino than portuguese... I guess she forgot to share her portuguese blood to her descendants! hahaha! ;)

jamella
17-05-2003, 07:13 AM
if i may add, she's not just beautiful, smart also!

(she's also miscvievous and naughty!!! i mean very naughty!!! he..he..he.. :D )

FOX HOUND
17-05-2003, 07:49 AM

then see you there, pal!!!

that part of the forum is full of mischievousness, naughtiness and of course sweetness of forumers. so you better join us there too!
BTW i have nothing to do with anything that happens there
they made me do all that stuff :(

jamella
17-05-2003, 08:19 AM
by the way, Tatuagem, meet the mastermind of it all,

tan ta na nanannnnn!!!

FOX HOUND

HA..HA..HA.. :D

ST@RR
17-05-2003, 10:19 AM
hahaha! I'm only second to jamella!

On everything she said! hehe!

YEah... FOX HOUND trained us! He is the master!

Dazler
17-05-2003, 10:46 AM
(she's also miscvievous and naughty!!! i mean very naughty!!! he..he..he.. :D )

Very good for Muzikfreakah :p

jamella
17-05-2003, 10:47 AM
ha..ha..ha..!

you're very much correct there, pal!

ST@RR
17-05-2003, 02:33 PM
hahaha! Don't misunderstand what jamella said... I'm an angel! :angel:

jamella
17-05-2003, 02:49 PM
from where?

ha..ha..ha..!!!

ST@RR
17-05-2003, 04:10 PM
from my mother's womb! hahaha!

jamella
18-05-2003, 05:41 AM
:D :D :D

:)
24-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Aha, so this was TAT-G's (sorry man, i just can't pronounce your name! :D) premeir appearance, very interesting, indeed!

BTW foxhound: Right what you're doing staying at home in this forum all day long, you don't wanna go outside man! It's so crowded you won't even find a way back home!! DAMN CHECKPOINTS! And they'll never find a bomb for what i'm sure of! Cause nobody will put a bomb naked in the trunk and run right into custody! (come to think of it, the IQ level here is not really high, maybe i'm wrong :D But wait, the applies for both sides, the police and the terrorist, damn it's a tie :P)

FOX HOUND
24-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Aha, so this was TAT-G's (sorry man, i just can't pronounce your name! :D) premeir appearance, very interesting, indeed!

BTW foxhound: Right what you're doing staying at home in this forum all day long, you don't wanna go outside man! It's so crowded you won't even find a way back home!! DAMN CHECKPOINTS! And they'll never find a bomb for what i'm sure of! Cause nobody will put a bomb naked in the trunk and run right into custody! (come to think of it, the IQ level here is not really high, maybe i'm wrong :D But wait, the applies for both sides, the police and the terrorist, damn it's a tie :P)
i know how you feel my frind but what can we do :roll: